Wednesday, March 04, 2015

SUPER MAGIC...hip grand illusions, and comedy fun, starring, Adam Steinfeld
what: MAGIC LIVE!®....comedy magic grand illusions show

starring: Adam Steinfeld
who: all ages welcome
what: comedy-infused, interactive magic, grand illusions. 

in a few words: "outstanding," "I laughed so hard my stomach hurt"'

recently awarded: BEST International Magic show
website: www.MagicLive.com 

Two thumbs up!!
MIAMI: comedian, illusionist, Adam Steinfeld, MAGIC LIVE!® show has it all: cute smiling pretty magic-assistants that remind me of my hometown Jets Cheerleaders; big theater Vegas stage illusions but in an intimate theater setting; street style, Blaine, Criss Angel in-your-face; slick card-manipulations that will knock your socks off; hilarious comedy from beginning to end, but clean comedy for all ages; and highly-interactive to thunderous applause. "I laughed so hard, my stomach hurt!" Adam Steinfeld's, quick-wit, improvisational skills mixed with theatrical grand illusions, is hilarious.

Bring your family, bring your friends, bring your family's friends, bring everyone. If you see one show,  this is the show to see. This will be the highlight of your vacation you will always remember! 

Magic is a universal language and appeals to everyone throughout the world. I did see tourists in the theater, not only from New York, and Boston, my hometown of Miami, but from Venezuela, Brazil, Holland, and even Canada. 

©2015 ADAM STEINFELD.  All rights reserved. Magic Live!® and the Magic Live! ® Logo are registered trademarks of Adam Steinfeld.


####